England Clock (current time for us)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Musical 2010

These are some videos from the Winter Musical at Meridian and Cambria's school. Posted mostly for the grandparents. :)  I have a new camera, so I'm still working with fixing the flash settings and whatnot.

First, a photo of the girls at the event:



And, no, this isn't the class... this is the WHOLE SCHOOL.  Yes, it's small. :) 


Meridian and her friends Sophie and Macie, after the show.    


Cambria's class performed 4 short songs:














Meridian's class started with the tear jerker "Thinking of You". 

When I say "that's us", I had just noticed our pictures were up on the slideshow... I missed video of a picture of Jen & Eric and a picture of the Pierce boys.






Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment